Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Haunting of Hill House

Hey all-- I'm sorry I realized I forgot to post when our next review is, so I just did, but I want to make sure we are settled with the date being the 2nd Monday of the month??? So basically our review will be next Monday, August 9th at 9:30 MST. I think its important that we try to stick to a date. I realize not everyone will always be able to make it, but I think more people will be able to make if if we stay consistent withe the review date.  Thanks you. Also we forgot to post the last review of Snow Flower and the Hidden Fan. I don't have my IM set to save, however if Nat or Andrea do, do you guys want to see if its in your history and post it??? The default is to save your messages, so it's very likely one of you have it.  By the way, it was  a great book. If you didn't get a chance to read it, I highly recommend it!!!

2 comments:

  1. Girls, I am thinking I need to drop out of the Book club.Since getting snow flower came late, I am only on page 165. And really want to finish it. So I have not started the Haunting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone disregard the email that you received of GNO blog. I accidentally posted it from my personal blog on here, but then i deleted it. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete